NYC Gig Alert Venue Change for Stone Document This Saturday

In the event anybody was considering coming out to the gig this Saturday in NYC there has been a last minute venue/line-up change.  It's a long story I am too frustrated to tell right now but I am really glad we're still playing.  Here's the deal-i-o:

HELLO FRIENDS,

THE LOCATION FOR OUR SATURDAY NIGHT GIG HAS CHANGED.

THE NEW LOCATION IS A SUPERIOR VENUE AND IS CONVENIENTLY LOCATED ON PARK AVENUE NEAR 29TH STREET.

HERE IS MORE INFORMATION:

SATURDAY JUNE 12
DESMOND'S TAVERN, 433 Park Ave. South (29th Street), (212) 685-0901
$10 admission - 21+ w/ID
For further info: www.desmondstavern.net

Bands Performing:
8pm Sonic Rebellion (myspace.com/sonicrebellion)
9pm Stone Document (www.stonedocumentmusic.com)
10pm Juano Lippi (myspace.com/lippiband)

WE ARE VERY LUCKY TO BE SHARING THE STAGE WITH OUR FRIENDS IN THE JUANO LIPPI BAND. VERY MANY GOOD PEOPLE WITH GREAT ENERGY WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE TOGETHER, AND I HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT!!