Re: OT: John Cage Music Scores

Dear Nadia,

This reply is not helpful in a practical way (and please forgive me in
advance for being irreverent)
but my thought is that as wonderful as John Cage is,
I want to urge you to write your own songs with prepared piano.

He started that whole movement but only took it soo far. So much can be
done (and hasn't been, already)
with the concept of preparing piano (or any instrument really).

Why play John Cage?   Why not be the next generations' John Cage?

Do you see what I'm saying?

yours,  Rick
(trying to figure out how to fuck up his Yamaha spinet as he writes this)