From: Louie Angulo <louie.angulo@googlemail.com>
Subject: small passive mixers
To: "Loopers Delight" <loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com>
Date: Monday, June 14, 2010, 3:19 PM

hi gang,
I need a small passive signal mixer that has 4 ins or 2 stereo pairs and go out in stereo to route the signals into my effecs proccesor.
The smaller and if it doest require power the better  to put on my pedalboard,i tried the ART power mix but the thing is ridiculous noisy

any suggestions?
cheers
Luis