Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 2:40 PM
Subject: Electric Chair Orchestra, Japan

A friend of mine told me about the Japanes Mandolin Orchestra with the frightening
name "Electrick Chair Orchestra" www.myspace.com/electricchairmandolin
The music tends between classical Japanese and progressive music. Mainly acoustic instruments, with
a bit Electric guitar too.
Although not specific looping music I think it´s very interesting unique sound. Also the youtube video.
Christo