Re: something´s wrong with my mails?

I see. Just thought nobody´s interested...
I rather try not taking it personally. Hmmpf...

Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2010 10:26 AM
Subject: Re: something´s wrong with my mails?

I mail stuff out - sometimes people have a look sometimes they don't - its up to them - we don't have any right to expect to be listened to . Probably not the way to engage with the community by telling them they are irritating.

I had a listen to the Electric Chair Orchestra yesterday and thought it was interesting but not especially remarkable so didn't comment but thanks for bringing it to the attention of the community,

I really hope you keep posting stuff, i like hearing new things and generally have a listen to everything that is posted here - i heard a great improv piece yesterday.

Matt Stevens
www.mattstevensguitar.com