OT: ImprovFriday review posting

Some of you are in the ImprovFriday web community along with me.  The music done there is not always 'looped' but clearly it enters in into the experimental improv work created each weekend.

For last two weekends to help promote I've been doing complete thread promo reviews.  Here is a new posting I just did about last weekends thread.  If you don't know this community or event each weekend for 2.5 days there is an open call for spontaneous work that is for stand alone listening or to be mashed up.  ImprovFriday was created by J.C. Combs who some of you know.

http://woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com/2010/06/17/improvfriday-threadin-the-needle-june-10-12-2010/

Jim
--
From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.  jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com