RE: semi OT - Guitar Synths

Yeah, This is the bees knees. You can imagine the potential but the sounds on this demo are awful.

Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 10:24:37 -0400
Subject: Re: semi OT - Guitar Synths
From: wsirota@wsdesigns.com
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

Re: breakout boxes: this is much more than a breakout box, but: the McMillen StringPort is now officially released - 13-pin input becomes 6 channels of audio sent over USB to computer. Plus an interesting sw suite - hexaphonic everything. You need a pretty fast computer to run it, tho - needs 2.33 MHz or better (Mac side), not sure what the requirements are for a PC.

Includes MIDI Out too, but you may not be too disposed to use MIDI once you have access to the tools in the sw (reportedly - I'm upgrading my computer next week, haven't been able to do much with the beta I have yet)