Re: tragic news

So sorry for your loss, Violet. Thanks for telling us, and please post
anything you need here. Many of us are local would be willing to help in
any way we can.

I met Kim only once ten years ago, when, as a result of my post on LD, he
invited me to borrow some CDs of his. At the time, I only had the
footpedal for the EDP and was still saving up for the rest. I asked some
stupid questions, he lent me the CDs, and we chatted for a while. Kim
himself left me way more inspired than the music.

A moment of silence in the signal path for the generous soul of Kim Flint.
Now loop it.

Sam Rogers
One Mouth Band
OneMouthBand.com