Re: tragic news

I weep today for a man I never met.

I was lucky enough to interact with Kim for a brief period via email
and phone, working on some back-end website stuff at LD.  It's rare
when such a short, seemingly benign interaction makes such a powerful
impression, but that's what Kim did to me.  Such a kind, smart, funny
guy with an incredible focus and ability to communicate.  I became a
huge Kim Flint fan that week.  Kim was one of the special ones.

Violet, my deepest condolences to you and the loved ones around you.
I can only imagine how precious Kim was to you.  Words fail at these
times, but please know that each one here is filled with genuine love
for Kim, and comfort for you.

Thanks for all of this, Kim.  Rest in peace.

Doug