Video for Kim

A little while ago I caught Bill [Walker's] lovely video memoriam for Kim that is out on Facebook.  i'm not sure if it's pub or not but the link is http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=760098248#!/video/video.php?v=1494756813383&ref=mf

I was inspired to follow suit and went on live to my Livestream channel and did a set for Kim.

The archive is up at http://www.livestream.com/jimgoodinlive

Perhaps some of you will follow doing something for Kim as well and this will continue a video thread in his memory.

Jim

--
From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.  jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com