Kims music,contribution to the developments of the EDP and the aftermath...

Hi People,
Ive always been curious about Kim,though i never met him personally i remeber him being very helpful and responsive when it came to technical questions regarding the EDP.
he also responded right  away if the subject had anything to do with the mailing list.I also remeber numerous flame wars where people would write him and demand a moderator.He always opposed this idea by letting members of this comunity sorting it out by themselves.
There was a time when i kept close contact with him because of all the problems i was having with my unit and i was so thankful at the end when he sent me a pair of resitors to repair my EDP to Germany form Aurisis Labs at no charge.
I remeber also being curious about this anonymous guy and wanted to know him also as a looping musician,at the time there was no youtube and looping was a bit underground,so i wanted to see what other looping musicians were doing but every time id ask him he would not respond.
Since i could never find any futher information about him as a musician i always remained kind of curious as to what he did musically,other developers of the EDP like Matthias,Claude,Andy etc. seem very open about it and it obviously helped me meeting them in person.But Kim striked me as a misterious reclusive one.I also heard rumors of many disagreements with other contributors and developers of the EDP,and problems with Gibson, etc.
It also seems that in the past years he suddently disappeared from the list and didnt hear a word of him.Though Ive heard that he was not interested in this type of music or further development of the EDP or even the comunity anymore, but kept an ocasional eye on the list.
I would be really interested in knowing the real story of all this for those who knew him better,after all the EDP still remains an amazing and inovative piece of hardware and im sure his contributions to this list were maybe at one point the most important thing in his life as well.
cheers
Luis