Freaknoise Concert this Saturday, Phila PA

I'll be playing a rare Sweeping the Noise Floor set along with three other
quite different and interesting noise/industrial acts. Analog and
delay/looping mayhem will abound.

I have pressed up 25 limited edition copies of a Live Sweeping the Noise
Floor set which I did in 2008 for my CD release party entirely on a large
custom ModcanA/Cyndustries Modular. Only $10 and this won't be available
after the 25 are gone. Please email if you'd like to buy one.

For a taste you can listen to samples of my CD BASELINE online. I'll be
doing one of these tracks and new stuff Sat.
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/sweepingnoisefloor

Hope to see you there!!

Detailz of da Gig:

SATURDAY, JUNE 26,  7PM, $5
NOISE  TRAP! - AN EVENING OF  POST-INDUSTRIAL EXPERIMENTAL NOISE!

PHARMAKON (NYC death  industrial - _http://www.myspace.com/noisepharmakon_
(http://www.myspace.com/noisepharmakon)  )

THE URGE WITHIN  (Jonathan Canady and David E. Williams collab in its live
debut!
free mp3:
_http://colorsofthedark.blogspot.com/2010/06/philly-noise-show-free-mp3.html_
(http://colorsofthedark.blogspot.com/2010/06/philly-noise-show-free-mp3.html)
  )

SWEEPING THE NOISE  FLOOR (analog experimental synth by Philly stalwart
David Talento)

SEXUAL ASSAULT RIFLE  (Solo Power Electronics)

ART SHOWS ONGOING  THROUGH SATURDAY, JULY 24
--- In the Bates  Memorial Gallery:

JONATHAN CANADY,  “CASES AND COMPOSITES 2.0”
Imagine the blurred  images that populate the dark corners of every human
mind projected onto canvas.  In the spirit and tradition of Munch and
Bacon,
this is  Canady's art.

Out of town, state,  nation or planet?  You can VIEW AND PURCHASE ALL
ARTWORK IN  THE SHOW at:
_http://www.germbooks.com/Germgallery.htm_

--
     NEW DAED SITE!!  -  Http://DaedSound.com

      Music and More at the Mothership:
    Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com