Re: kim's influence....

Scott excellent and thoughtful post and memories.  I think the impact
of Kim's life all connecting us mostly unknown to each other on this
list speaks volumes..

Not to take away from the thoughts about Kim but that's exciting you
created a Steve Klein like guutar which blows me away, what's it looj
like?

Regards

Jim goodin
Woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com

--
Sent from my mobile device

>From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim
Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.
jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com