e-bow

Howdy,

 I have the 2nd generation e-bow, and not being a good guitarist, or e-bow
user, I have found with a little patience and practice, you can get it to
work quite well. the secret is memorizing the 'hot spot ' for each string
on tyour guitar. One you can find themby feel, the e-bow is VERY good. I
stillhave problems playing arpegios and witching strings etc. But it works
far better than I expected it to. So get out the axe, find all 6 hot
spots, and wail away. You won't be dissappointed after a couple hours.
Rig