From: bill bigrig <billbigrig@yahoo.com>
Subject: e-bow
To: loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Date: Saturday, June 26, 2010, 6:36 PM

Howdy,

I have the 2nd generation e-bow, and not being a good guitarist, or e-bow user, I have found with a little patience and practice, you can get it to work quite well. the secret is memorizing the 'hot spot ' for each string on tyour guitar. One you can find themby feel, the e-bow is VERY good. I stillhave problems playing arpegios and witching strings etc. But it works far better than I expected it to. So get out the axe, find all 6 hot spots, and wail away. You won't be dissappointed after a couple hours.
Rig