Re: Kim and press requests.

Gianna contacted me as well, but she sent her request on Friday, the day of
his memorial, and I didn't see it until today.  Hopefully I'll be able to
speak with her this afternoon.

Yesterday we went to the scene of the accident with the officer who
responded to the scene.  It was extremely emotional.  We left flowers for
him.  The level grief we are feeling is staggering.  I lost my father, and
my mother was killed in a car crash on Coast Highway just last October.
Kim was my comfort through that.  Now my comfort is gone and I feel so
alone.  During the day, with friends, I feel strong, but at night, at 3am
in the dark and intense quiet, not having him here softly breathing next to
me ... that's unbearable.

Violet
xoxox