Layer Switching (In memory of Kim Flint)

I am to new to this list and looping to have interacted with Kim. BUT the EDP changed the way I approach music so I feel a greatfullness towards Kim and the other guys making it into what it is.
Also reading about Kim and some of the stuff he wrote here I feel that I would have liked him a lot.. Single malt, music philosophy some of the things I enjoy mot in life.

So I had this piece of music I did a while ago that has ABSOLUTLY no eBow or volume swells or other ambient tricks. It uses an EDP as primary looper and a KP3 to resample and add effects. SO it's  a bit of DJ style technology applied to a beat created with the EDP. Also it's a bit Jazzy since it's played on a Archtop Jazz guitar, using it's magnetic pickup. But no strange effects, strait guitar > amp > EDP > KP3.
Enjoy...
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=924516&songID=9332687

Anders