Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V10 #502

On 6/29/10 6:09 AM, Loopers-Delight-d-request@loopers-delight.com wrote:

I checked into LD today for the first time in a long while and was
shocked and saddened to hear of Kim's tragic death.
Some of you know me as "aliensporebomb" and have worked with the
CT-Collective but I haven't been around here a whole lot
since the late 1990s although I've maintained my subscription to this site.

As an avid cyclist I know that hills can be treacherous and sometimes
moreso.   I've hit long hills at speeds around 50 mph.
I realize that those kinds of speeds are dangerous especially if brake
problems ensue.

Be careful out there.

Since I'm a musician and looper and I recently recorded a piece on my
hex guitar and looper system that was unusual for a
couple of reasons - I recorded it during a very glorious sunshiny
afternoon when it started raining out of the clear blue sky.
You could see the sun shining thru the rain droplets.

I dedicate my performance in this piece to Kim:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td2lR5WXOQ0

I'll keep an eye on this site more in the future.  I've been away for a
long time but have been working more in the looping
milieu in the last 3 years than I have the last 15.

-Todd aka aliensporebomb.