Bowing Stick - practice session clip shared

Today I bowed:
http://www.box.net/shared/9d0rulm3ue

Stick, cello bow, laptop, Mainstage, Mobius, FCB1010.

As with most guitars it is hard to get at all strings with the bow on
a Stick. I can only bow string 7 and 12. The thinnest string is way
too thin for a steady bow tone so I need to get thicker strings.
Soundwise a bow seems to be a good complement to the normal plucked or
tapped string sound, offering a wide palette for looping.

per