"Art of the Stompbox" DVD w/ HK & NC...

yea, i would say that anytime you start w/ the guitar sounding like FZ's ship ahoy solo (i think HK calls it the filter sample & hold)...that pretty much sucks me in....ship ahoy is still one of my fave FZ solos and sounds....
on the trailer at about :55 sec is the looping demo, you can see N. Cline messing w/ his EH 16DDL...

and yes, Nels C. gives huge props to the Schroeder amp at the end of the DVD, says it was made for him and he loves it.

the other thing at the end they just go through and talk about the tons and tons of pedals, and HK talks about the few pedals he's bought that
supposedly mimic the Dumble amp sound-for those tone mavens out there that crave that sound...a couple of them he does say get a good close sound,
just can't remember it off hand...have to watch the vid again....
happy looping...
s---

Here is the trailer, dangerous for me to watch this stuff...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBpkcERX1Ug