Re: Dance Music for Inanimate Objects

I can't recall what we started with. Ted just sent me a batch of groove tracks and I started recording.  Any new stuff will be on my standard sized archtop guitar, rather than the hand made mini archop, which I don't play anymore.  I may sell it, not sure. It is a superior sounding travel guitar!

Kris