Logic's Apple Loops browser (Re: boot camp or parallels)

I have to admit I don't know. I just never looked into that level of
detail. If it is important for you to know you can find out by
comparing the actual folders' content on the hard drive with what
comes up by doing a search in the Loop Browser.

Maybe someone at Apple happened to change the foder name or something?
I remember they have been selling those Jam Packs as different
products in the past. Maybe you didn't mark out Jam Pack  two and
three when installing?

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se