Re: Multi-tracks loopers questions

Hi Rick,

De : Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com>
Date : 13 juillet 2010 07:57:46 HNJ
À : "LOOPERS DELIGHT (posting)" <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Objet : Rép : Multi-tracks loopers questions

You mentioned that you don't like the interface of the Looperlative LP1
but it makes me think that you may not understand how it works.

Well, I was talking about the physical interface, i.e. if I used something like that I would need to add another controller.
I'm aware of the fact that it's a very powerful and versatile machine, but part of what interests me in hardware loopers is having something compact enough and self-sufficient.

I play lots of small electronic instruments and do not use a pedalboard, so for me a perfect hardware looper would be something I can use as a tabletop unit.

The LP1 definitely looks like an awesome machine, but I'm just not sure it's the perfect match for me (and it's a bit over my budget anyway :).

</daviD>

"Simulating the true styles and making carefully.
 Many colours a lot, selected freely by you !"