Re: DL4 switch fail

I had one of the switches become unscrewed on my DL-4 last year, where
1/2 fell into the unit and 1/2 fell outside. It wasn't hard to fix,
but I had to cut the wires to the battery supply in order to get to
the switches. You probably won't have to do that if you have a
soldering gun.

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com