Electronic Gig Spam

Hi Folks!

The Studio is live, even after a stupid move by BT in changing a simple socket move into a 'new home move' order, and wiping my phone numbers and [gasp] DSL for nearly a week.  I'll be doing the Audio Tarot Bone Throw show tonight again starting between midnight and 1215am British Summer Time, and from the new facility here.  And I'll be wearing my Kim Flint shirt too, so now you HAVE to come look. Smile emoticon

Stephen Goodman
EarthLight Productions
*
http://www.earthlight.net