Re: Looper software for live performance

At 2:57 AM +0200 7/21/10, Louie Angulo wrote:
>wow,wow, this one is new to me,real time time stretch! ok but does
>it work better than mobius? compared to mobius how it is in terms of
>reliability,functionality is it easier than mobius to customize or
>is macros easier than the script lenguage in mobius?how stable is
>the GUI? anybody else using it?

I gave it a run-through when the beta was first released, and was
just as impressed as Per.  Unfortunately, I got distracted by some
other shiny thing, and didn't get back to finish putting it through
the paces.  There were also a couple of feature requests I was
interested in, and don't remember whatever happened with those.

I do remember making a mental note that I should probably try to save
up the money for the licensing fee, as this one looked really good.
I should probably get back to that when I have some spare cash.

Beyond that, Per's your guy.  I really enjoyed working with it, but I
didn't have a chance to go nearly as deep as he has.

        --m.
--
_____
"take one step outside yourself. the whole path lasts no longer than