Re: glucosamine.....was.....GETTING TOO OLD TO SCHLEPP

I also started using glucosamine last year and it helped quite a bit
and then I found a product called Joint Ease which has glucosamine in
it but also has an anti-imflamatory and it has made a HUGE difference.

I was told by a doctor today that I have to take it very easy for the
next little while, I had a heart attack on Sat. and just came home
from the hospital. They put a metal stint in one of my arteries....
not an overly pleasant experience, But I did discover that when they
have one of those medication pumps really cranked up it has a great
rhythm. I'm going to have to get a recording of that sound and play with
it!!!

All the best to you

Paul Haslem
www.dulcify.ca