Re: Live looping with bass and vocals.

> On Fri, July 23, 2010 5:19 am, Fabio_A wrote:
>>>
>>> great! this reminds me of old Brazilian mestre Jorge Degas who lives in
>>> Denmark and does all with 4 strings and a clean voice... I cried when
>he
>>> came to Salvador some years ago...
>>>
>> Yes ! When I listened to the music it reminded me of "Mushima" a
>> Degas-Salaazar album (bass & voice-percussion) that I loved to listen
>to a
>> lot in the past.

well, thats an old album, probably only available in vinyl, I need to copy
it...

my favourit song was "Sabia"

>> I also had the fortune to see them playing live in Sicily, back in the
>> late '80 (probably) and, yes, I still remember they played amazing
>music !

there are many colors to the (as they say: 200) rhythms in Brazil
I feel a tenderness and lightness which is not so frequent...

I also searched for Degas and found nothing on youtube
and only an albums of a different kind on iTunes
but he has a site http://www.jorgedegas.dk/ with some samples of the 2002
CD

by the way: the foot switches are a bit too easily audible... Nelson?