From: Nathan Lang <nathan@significantimagery.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Thu, July 29, 2010 8:11:01 PM
Subject: RE: waoy OT windows in german

I believe you can change the language from the control panel.

Click the start button and hopefully there is an icon with a checkmark and
pencil - that should open the control panel.

Once there you should find the Regional and Language Options which should
have a table top globe for an icon.

Then you should be able to choose whatever language you want.

Hope that helps.