Re: Great Quote about Looping by Brian Eno

I think you misunderstood me Rick; Every artist engages in creative process. That creative process involves self-editing. I am probably the last person on this list who needs to be given a resume Eno and the people he's worked with, as I am intimately familiar with his career and ideas. As impressive as that is, my point remains; Eno is not God. Like ANYONE he can issue statements that are self-indulgent, narcissistic or altogether inaccurate. Whatever his 'intent' may have been, I simply didn't agree.