Re: Great Quote about Looping by Brian Eno

On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 1:26 PM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
> No doubt though, Eno is a the catalyst extraordinaire.

Makes me think of another interesting statement by Eno; that "art
actually comes out of crap". What he means by this is that an
inspiring idea about a piece of art doesn't get really good until
thoroughly refined and until it has reached "presentation level" it
simply sounds like crap. But I don't think he ever said that any crap
can evolve into art.... ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se