Re: SoftStep Reservation list

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 3:04 PM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

What's the latency/jitter on the production model for sending a note-On?
(essential for loopers)

Oh...and what about the price!

YEah, I kinda needed to know the price too... and one thing (will read up when I have time) I notices a frightening sentance..

"Ten multi-touch keys control up to 6 unique notes"

Whats that... SIX UNIQUE NOTES?? Midi notes?   Dont we need more midi notes to control EDP..? Or .. wait.. I guess EDP can use PC too?? or is it CC... I forget.. I use notes...

Anyone?? Anyone? Buhler? Andy??

Mark

--
mark francombe