Re: Windows 7 issues/

Hi Jeff,
This recent article on CDM might be of interest to you.

http://createdigitalmusic.com/2010/08/04/the-most-out-of-windows-7-choosing-and-optimizing-windows-for-music/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+createdigitalmusic+%28createdigitalmusic.com%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

Sylvain

>>> http://www.vimeo.com/jeffduke
>>> http://livestream.com/jeffdukelive
>>> http://www.myspace.com/loopsinphasespace