Re: Windows 7 issues/

glad to, will be cool Jeff, I'll watch from work...

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 1:31 PM, Jeff Duke <jeff_d@embarqmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Jim, also just to make it easier for those outside the US here is a fixed world clock page for local times: http://fwd4.me/Fso

Also I will mention that this is a virtual show with Gaetano in Italy and me here in Florida. Audio via Ninjam and video feeds via Zorap all blended and presented on Livestream.

Looping will be in major use!!

Thanks,

----- Original Message -----
From: Jim Goodin
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2010 1:18 PM
Subject: Re: Windows 7 issues/

Reminder Jeff and music duo partner Gaetano Fontanazza are performing live this afternoon/early evening in a video webcast hosted by ImprovFriday.  To watch, go to improvfriday.ning.com at times below.

IF Live Concert Series
All Concerts Times are IF Time
August 6, 2010
Gaetano Fontanazza, Jeff Duke (3 PM IF Time, 6 PM EST)

--
From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.  jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com