question about send/return and looper connection

Hello all;

I have a fender cyber twin which has build in amp modeling and effects patches. What I’m wondering is this. Can I run my looper with the send/return on the amp in order to incorporate the various switchable settings in the same way one would have your guitar multi-effects unit set up pre-looper. Hope this is clear in what I’m trying to do. If I can lay down a clean rhythm guitar progression into the looper and then on the second pass, use the cyber twins’s other effects to record subsequent layers/parts in the tune.

Thanks,

Mike