RE: Looping on Iphone with Bebot - FUN (link to "music")

They have not REALLY added looping and glitching but if you set delay repeat att max it is infinite and if you adjust delay time it glitches. I just messed around with it and found that out. also you can use the repeat control as feedback. It is ported to the Ipad...