From: Stephen Goodman <spgoodman@earthlight.net>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Date: Fri, Aug 13, 7:17 PM +0100
Subject: Re: Re: Boss "International Championship" [SIC]....

Actually this 'contest' reminds me too much of the "Born on the Web"
"competition" that Real did, back in 1997 or so.  After all the free
stumping a lot of us did for RealAudio, you'd have expected better (unless
one was used to dealing with music biz execs): One could only enter the
thing if you had persuaded your ISP to buy RealServer installations.

That wasn't 'born on the web' but in a shady used-car lot.

From: "Rick Walker" <looppool@cruzio.com>