Re: RE, softs step (AND YK2X travel)

Mark when did you live in NY?

Jim

Well.. lived..maybe lived is the wrong word...
I stayed there alot during 92... I think I was a month early 92, it was a base for an East coast tour and local biz shows and photoshoots.. then we were back a few weeks later prior to starting the Cure tour... then after that was over 9 months later.. I ended up staying.. ahem.. with twins in a hotel on rivington for...  tooooooo fucking long... and yes.. it was what it sounds like.. uh... a threesome with a bit of incest thrown in... god... what was i thinking...ugh

mark

-
mark francombe
www.markfrancombe.com