Re: boss loop station announce - hijacking the contest

In yesterday's MoinSound Studio Session, I decided to pick up on mech's
suggestion doing non-boss looping videos.

At 57:12 into the video, I decided for the encore to do something that
can't be done with Boss loopers (not that any of the rest of the stuff
could be done with one of them)...enjoy!

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/8922832

Later on I discovered that I was actually using Boss gear - my socks
were (Hugo) Boss ones ;)

             Rainer

--
http://moinlabs.de