Re: Laser Cut Loop Vinyl Duo

hmmm, very interesting but how do the links appear at just that part of the video I wonder!? They are not encoded in the video. Further searching his videos gives you this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r8ccS02dbU&feature=related
this one has links in the description for some very interesting stuff, or just go here: http://www.niklasroy.com/ quite a character! And the other half of Laser "Jari" is also very creative http://www.tasankokaiku.com/jarse/ with circut bending and audio graffiti. I haven't found info on the actual performing of the "tracks' however...:)

Thanks to you Rick! As always you find the coolest things!

{o,o}
|)__)
-”-”-