OT: FS: Alesis Midiverb II

I have an older Alesis Midiverb II that has been hanging around in the studio for a long time now and not being used. Plus, I have another one as well that I use
and I really do not need two of them, and I need to clear some more space, so I am gonna let it go for only $40, plus what(?)ever the shipping will be.

But, a caveat about it is that for some(?) reason, buttons #3 and #8 do not seem to be working and I have no idea why? Possibly it is an easy fix? I have no idea.
The unit has always been housed in the studio and taken good care of. Also, the buyer would have to get their own power supply, but the AMVII requires just a
standard 9V AC wall wart, with female plug. I can also furnish either the original handy settings chart from Alesis (if I still have a 2nd one?) or at least make a
photocopy of it if needed. No prob. Same for the simple little manual if(?) I still have that laying around here somewhere.

For more info, and reviews, go to the Harmony Central link below. It'll give ya more info than I could with this message.

If interested, PLEASE REPLY OFF-LIST, OK?  TIA!

Cheers,
Rev. Fever
Portland, OR