Re: How big is your mac? (and other computer looping questions)

This kind of question always amuses me, like it's only in the last
year or two that computers have become useful for music.

I did many gigs running Ableton Live on a 667Mhz G4 Powerbook, which
had a ton of other software installed too, and wouldn't think twice
about running web browsers or email or whatever at the same time as
Live.

Any Mac that will run OS X is absolute fine for audio work, IMHO.

os.

--
os@collective.co.uk
http://twitter.com/expertsleepers