selling my Electrix Repeater...

It is a sad day but I have decided that it's a bad idea to hang onto gear that I don't use...

It's in good condition and I've never had a problem with it - it has seen a lot of use.  My 128M card is however on its last legs - I have a huge collection of (smaller) cards here and will give them all to you.  No original box.  Upgraded to 2.0.

$450 O.B.O.

I also have a ton of 4-space SKB racks, a 2-space SKB rack, two SKB caster sets for those racks, and 2 MIDI Mitigators for sale... make me an offer!

Nowadays I do almost everything on my computer and have a mantra - LESS STUFF.  No more huge foot pedals... actually, no foot pedals at all until the Softstep comes out, I have to bring the pedal, the power supply, a MIDI cable AND another MIDI interface (I'm out of MIDI ins...) and it's against my rule of "fit into a backpack"!

--
     /t

http://radio.swirly.com - art music radio 24/7 366/1000