Re: stompbox reverbs?

Well, there's lots of alternatives for a reverb or a delay or a
tremolo/cutter thing.

Tremolo/Cutter thing: there have been a lot of positive things said
about the Boss Slicer. It's one of their double pedals, so slightly
bigger than two Bosses.
I played around a little with one and liked it so much that I actually
decided to model one with my Nord Modular.
I think Rick Walker and Michael Peters are the experts for this thing
around here.

Reverb/Delay: the EH SMM w/Hazari has delay plus some kind of fake
reverb (which is kinda cool) - plus a looper with varispeed.

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs