korg z3/motu unisyn

any z3 users out there using unisyn for pc? i just picked up a z3 and need
an editor/librarian. i've been reading that the pc version of unisyn is
buggy, crashes alot, or doesn't work at all. i'd still like to try it out
if
someone has a copy or a link they could send me. or maybe there are other
editors out there? i'm really enjoying the tracking on the z3. almost as
good as my gr300(analogue content), and better than the ibanez system
which
i had always thought was pretty good until i tried the z3. all i need now
is
to get in there and turn the pianos into a bog of frogs or vogonian
demolition beams...

thanks,
shayne