Re: Ways to promote Y2K-X LOOP FEST?

If I had the money and connections (not Neutrik, the other kind of connections...) I would set up a highway chase with speeding police cars and helicopters, that would end just outside the venue.

- our reporter Jim Looper from our station's helicopter...Jim, do we know if the driver has any demands?
- actually, yes...he is throwing leaflets outside the car windows...
- and what do the leaflets say?
- they say "COME TO THE Y2K-X LOOP FESTIVAL"...oh, wait, there is another note inside...
- what does it say?
- "CIA HAS A FULL TRACK LOOPER WITH BALANCED IN/OUTS AND MIDI CONTROL - IT WEIGHTS 100 GRAMS AND WORKS WITH AIR - NO POWER SUPPLY"