FS: Roland SP808EX - $250!! with disks.

Last price drop and post before eb*y...

Roland SP808EX unit. Sampler, mliteffects processor, digital recorders,
DBeam unit with midi. A really cool unit with lots of potential for loops,
beats, live recording or even performance.

This is a fully updated SP808EX with 250 MG zip drive and extra disks with
the original manual. In top shape.

Pictures and more info up at: http://daedsound.com/Salez/FS.htm
(Note: I have it listed there at it's normal selling price of $325 so
please mention this post/list and I'll give you the $250 plus shipping
price).

I'm dropping the price to sell it NOW (as in today or tomorrow) after that
it's up for bid starting higher so please, serious buyers with $$ now
please email asap. I can take paypal or USPS MO and am located in phila PA
for pickup otherwise buyer pays shipping.

I am selling a few things and despite it's coolness factor I am using my
old Ensoniq keyboard sequencers and samplers these days more than anything
else.

Any questions let me know.  Thanks

--
     NEW DAED SITE!!  -  Http://DaedSound.com

      Music and More at the Mothership:
    Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com