Re: stompbox reverbs?

Mark,

I have one, as I mentioned earlier.

The only negative I can think about the Verbzilla is that it goes
through batteries rather quickly.

If you can power it with a plug-in power supply that takes care of
that problem however.

But it does seem to munch 9v alkalines like there was no tomorrow
(compared to other pedals).

But it sounds terrific though, so that's why I keep it around.

BTW, all of the same reverb settings in it are also contained in the
Line 6 M13 (and probably the M9 too).

So if you might consider a multi FX pedal like either one of those
you'd have the same benefit.

Cheers,

Ted