Re: Dancing in the Little Giant on FCB graveyard :-)

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 12:49 AM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>
wrote:
> However, It was a fascinating read to hear about your changes in
> equipment... strangely simerlar to me actually. I have on my site
>somewhere
> a diagramI drew in 1981, and its remarkable similar to now, except two
>tape
> machines where the loopers are!! ha ha!

lol Mark, must be this?
http://www.markfrancombe.com/wordpress/?page_id=334
Cool.

In -81 I looped with just too units: a 512 ms Ibanez Digital Delay and
an Ibanez Harmo Delay. The DD had a "Hold" button with foot switch
that froze the loop. The cool thing was that I could put the
harmonizer in the effect loop of the DD and thus create those
cascading delays (soon to be known as "Eventide-ish"). That was a
rudimentary implementation so most of my present "setup" was just
dreams back then.

Per