Re: Abelton Live question

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 12:41 AM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>
wrote:

> Look guys..  heres the set up... can you see anything weird here?
>
> http://skitch.com/markfrancombe/dw6xm/preferences

With this setting both the piano and the synth+arp shall sound as you
play on the Ozone (on any MIDI channel). If you want only one of them
to sound: mute the other one. You may also set up

What I do not understand is what you mean by saying "I used to be able
to chose sound by clicking the yellow track header". I see no yellow
track headers at all?

If you don't have any particular reason for defining the Ozone as
"Control Surface" in the preferences I suggest you make sure all
fileds in that upper area say "none". Defining a Control Surface means
that Live reacts automatically to whatever may be going on in the
Control Surface device (your Ozone). If you don't want that it is
better to use the Ozone as a traditional MIDI controller. Your pref's
settings below - under MIDI Ports - are correct and should do
perfectly well.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se